If you are like me, we often fuse our love for music, fashion and art together. Recognising it as one solid expression, movement and voice…
To start off my first officially blog post (other than the brief intro, I will be starting off with a COMEBACK… THE comeback of course being No Doubt… we all know who Gwen Stefani is, singer, fashion designer and super hot mama… complimented with her signature platinum blonde locks, black liquid liner and red lips. She’s def a force to be reckoned with in the industry…
· She dons a gorgeous pink gown by Alexander McQueen and necklace by Van Cleef & Arpels. This pic was shot by Terry Richardson for the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
· Gwen was on point with her cat-eye frames and all black outfits at the Teen Choice awards with her band No Doubt, where they performed.
· She also graces the cover of the October issue of Elle UK. Wearing a Mary Katrantzou silk jacket and matching skirt creation, and then also.
I’ve always loved Gwen’s style, her ability to express herself and diverge herself from the rest of crowd. So when she launched her solo career and fashion career, I of course was more than excited…
· Her latest collection incorporated various textures, patterns and a delectable palette of colours.
· The models all donned stacked/wedged heels in a variety of colour combo’s.
· It was an Aztec/Tribal fusion of prints that were not over powering, complemented by a swept-up messy bun, thick brows and a neutral face which was only emphasized by the dark eyes.
· The rest of the overall look was the adornment heavy jewellery, in striking and bold colours, composed mainly of gold, black and red.
Now onto the No Doubt part, their new album ‘Push and Shove’ has been released, and I can most certainly assure you that they are back with their reggae pop-rock vibe – definitely worth the investment! It will keep you jamming for hours – and there’s no better work out than dancing.